


注意事項說明 Attention
* The charge will be an advance payment system.
* 付款方式我們採用事前支付制,請在按摩開始前先付清款項。
* We can make a business trip to a property in the 24 wards of Osaka city, Osaka city suburb area, a budget hotel, a city hotel and an office. We will decline a business trip in a love hotel.
* 我們的服務提供住宿在大阪市或大阪府内24區的經濟型酒店、城市酒店的商務旅行客人。 我們無法提供住宿在愛情酒店的商務旅行客人所需之服務,敬請見諒。
* Please note that we can not accept phone number non-notifications, public phones, and hotel outside phone calls.
* 請注意,我們不接受電話號碼為非通知、公用電話和酒店的電話。 只接受個人手機號的預約,敬請見諒。
* Please accept that the counseling time is sometimes included in the course charge.
* 如有需要各種諮詢,所需之諮詢時間包含在課程費用中。
* We will refuse cancellation after your reservation.
* 在您預訂課程後是無法取消的,請多加注意。
* There is a possibility that we are unable to make the business trip, depending on the situation.
* 根據具體情況,我們有權決定是否接受的您的預約。
* Please understand that arrival may be delayed, depending on traffic conditions.
* 敬請注意,我們會根據當時的交通狀況,有時抵達時間可能會有延遲的情況。
* We will refuse treatment of terrorists, gang groups, or anyone who is associated with gang groups.
* 我們將拒絕對恐怖分子、幫派團體或任何與幫派團體有聯繫的人進行按摩服務。
* We will decline treatment of those in people who are; taking illegal drugs, critically ill, have heart disease, or pregnant women.
* 我們將拒絕對以下的人進行按摩服務: 服用非法藥物、重病、患有心臟病或孕婦等。
* We will decline treatment for those who have cotagious infections or skin disease.
* 對於患有感染或皮膚病的人,我們將拒絕為您提供服務。
* Eavesdropping and acts of voyeurism are prohibited.
* 禁止竊聽和偷窺行為。
* Requesting sexual services and contact are prohibited.
* 禁止提供性服務和相關聯繫。
* Direct requests to therapists are prohibited.
* 禁止直接向美容師提出要求。
* Please understand that the service will immediately be suspended if there is a request that is outside of the scope of the therapist, and the customer's attitude is inappropriate, and no refund will be reimbursed.
* 敬請理解,如果請求超出美容師的能力範圍,並且客戶的態度不佳,我們將立即停止服務,並且不退還任何費用。